Josh Sarnell brings to the table many years of successfully selling and marketing properties locally in New York City as well as nationally. Josh approaches his real estate business with unparalleled enthusiasm and knowledge, making him a highly sought-after broker, real estate analyst, and trusted source of information.
Josh has successfully worked for several top real estate firms before transitioning to Citi Habitats where he is able to harness the firm's large database and advanced resources to even better serve his clients.
Having handled hundreds of sales and rental transactions in the New York area, Josh uses his vast experience to ensure that his clients enjoy a smooth process from beginning to end.
- First–time buyer specialist
- Intimate knowledge of New York’s neighborhoods and buildings.
- Accessible 24/7 for any questions or concerns.
- Clear communication throughout the process.
- Complete understanding of client needs and goals.
- Aggressive and creative negotiating on your behalf.
- Strong rapport with co-op boards, transaction managers, and management companies
- Knowledge of inventory prior to hitting the public market.
- Distinguished reputation among other brokers and firms based on track record
- Achieve highest price, best terms, shortest amount of time, with the least inconvenience.
- Database of renters ensures a direct line to a huge buyers pool
- Maximum exposure
- Responsive client care
- Strategic and proven marketing
- Top negotiator: skilled in negotiation process, leveraging over 20 years of experience to achieve the best price for the seller
- Background in commercial real estate ensures owners meet their goals regarding rent roll, financing, increased profits, and lower costs.
- Team of over 10 professionals accessible 24 hours a day
- Citi Habitats network of brokers attracts thousands of prospective renters
- Marketing specialist, ensures apartments are featured in the best light, at the right time, and are in front of the most amount of qualified renters.
- Professional photography, virtual staging, vivid descriptions